Defense Research Institute (DRI) - The Voice of the Defense Bar
Page last updated: Mon, 07/27/2009 - 12:49
DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar is an international membership association of lawyers engaged in the defense of civil actions. DRI provides professional information to its members through continuing legal education, publications and other member services. It is also a forum for exchanging ideas on current issues of importance to defense lawyers, corporations and insurance companies. Here are some of the many member benefits:
- CLE: member rates on more than 20 annual seminars, online CLE and teleconferences
- Expert Witness Database, available exclusively to DRI members, with information o more than 50,000 plaintiff and defense experts.
- Opportunities for Committee involvement
- The Voice, DRI’s weekly eNewsletter
- For The Defense, DRI’s premier monthly magazine
- DRI publications at member rates
- DRI’s Annual Meeting, the flagship event offering blockbuster CLE, numerous business meetings, installation of new DRI leadership and a variety of networking opportunities.
- Discounts from Affinity Partners
President: Chelsey Mitchell
Vice President: Rosemary Nations
Secretary: Rebecca Donnellan
Treasurer: Nick Gonzalez